Turbine Components Network
A strong alliance based on partnership and trust
The Turbine Components Network (TCN) was formed in 2006 by Imbach & Cie. AG, Listemann AG, Haynes International (Zürich) and Franke Industrie AG.
Even though each company has been successful in its field for many years, the decision to collaborate closely within the Network is beneficial for all parties, especially for the customers.
- Network of 4 independent Swiss companies
- 250 employees
- EUR 70 Mio. turnover
- All companies are located in the German speaking part of Switzerland (driving distance max. 1 hour)
- Systems Partner for Metal Components
- Know-how Pool
- One Contact - One P.O.
- Shared Assets
- Specialized Processes
- Approved Companies (such as: EN 9100:2009, Nadcap approvals, special customer approvals)
- 3D-Abrasive Water Jet Machining
- 5-Axes Machining
- Forming (Presse 60 - 2'000 tons), Expanding
- Laser Drilling 5-Axes, Laser Cutting 2D
- EDM (Wire / Die Sinking)
- TIG Welding, Resistant Welding
- Non Destructive Testing (RT& PT)
- Open-die forging
- Drop forging
- Ring rolling
- Heat treatment under vacuum and protective gas atmosphere
- Brazing under vacuum and inert gas
- Thermal spraying
Contact CH team
Franke Industrie AG Franke-Strasse 2 4663 Aarburg - CH Monday - Friday 8.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.
Contact DE team
Franke Industrie GmbH Wernher-von-Braun-Strasse 4 84539 Ampfing Monday - Friday 8.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.