- EN 9100:2018 / AS 9100:D
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 3834-2:2005
- ISO 45001:2018
- Nadcap NonDestructive Testing
- Nadcap Welding
- Nadcap Nonconventional Machining
- GE Aviation
The Management Board of Franke Industrie AG considers quality and customer orientation as an important strategic corporate goal. Our team leaders have committed themselves to making the established quality principles known in their departments, to incorporating them into their daily work and to contributing to their fulfilment. The following is an excerpt of our quality principles:
- We want to be the leading expert in the production of hot gas parts for the energy and aerospace market. The fulfilment of the quality requirements and the individual wishes of our customers are therefore our standard of performance.
- We are at the forefront of technology with our products and continuously develop our processes.
- We set the same quality standards for our suppliers as we do for ourselves.
- Constant improvements and a detailed analysis of the root causes are important to us. It is our goal to continuously improve the Integrated Management System (MS) in order to develop ourselves and meet the expectations of the various interested parties. We strive to achieve a zero-defect strategy.
For the implementation of this quality policy, an integrated Management System has been established in our company, which is used in all processes and departments. This is intended to help our management staff and employees to meet customer requirements at all times and to ensure compliance with laws and official regulations in the long term.
By means of regular check-ups, performance monitoring, reviews and audits, the quality, environmental and safety Management System is periodically evaluated for its effectiveness and consciously developed and improved.
Additionally, the following points are covered in our Management System:
- Organizational processes
- Operational safety
- Detection of non-conformities and initiation of corrective actions
- Provision of necessary resources
- Obligation to fulfil all applicable requirements
We are aware of the influence of human factors. We therefore conduct regular training courses with our employees to raise their awareness of this important topic. An open system for reporting incidents (Speak-UP) is available to every employee. Incidents (errors) can be openly reported without fear of reprisals. Human factors are also included in the root cause analysis of error messages and appropriate actions are taken to eliminate them. The maturity of Human Factor deployment within Franke Industrie AG shall be continually raised.
With our Environmental Management System according to the standard ISO 14001:2015 we take the responsibility to protect our environment. By this we mean the recording, valuation and continuous reduction of environmental impacts causes by our company in all related areas.
Due to a strict Environmental Management System, we can recognize and use cost-saving potential.
We add concerns and improvement suggestions of stakeholders to our management system and implement them as far as possible.
We undertake to abide by all relevant laws and binding obligations and to continuously improve our environmental performance
Corporate Environmental Principles
With the following principles we are able to realize our environmental policy in our company:
- We consider, whenever possible, companies with a certification according to ISO 14001.
- We focus on the careful use of raw material and other resources.
- All waste and residue material is disposed in accordance with the applicable local regulations.
- All material is processed for recycling as far as possible.
- Our employees are regularly sensitized to environmental subjects and taught how to sustainably handle natural resources.
Occupational Safety and Health Policy
We want to ensure the efficiency and long-term existence of Franke Industrie AG by creating and maintaining a safe and health-supporting working environment. Our responsibility towards our employees and all interested parties is our top priority. We want to keep the well-being and performance of our employees in harmony with a comprehensive health management system.
We are committed to comply with the OH&S policy and to the continuous improvement of occupational safety. The necessary financial, personnel and time resources are made available for this purpose. All employees are obliged to comply with all binding obligations. This includes the OH&S policy and compliance with all laws, regulations and guidelines on occupational health and safety.
Occupational health and safety includes the following points:
- Workplace design and work process optimization
- Continuous improvement process
- Compliant and safe machinery and equipment
- Consideration of the latest state of the art with regard to occupational health and safety
- Substitution of hazardous substances
Absences from work (illness and accidents) are systematically recorded and the necessary measures are taken by means of the health management process.
Risks and dangers are systematically identified and measures are defined to minimize them. This ensures a continuous improvement of the OH&S management.
Continuous consultation and participation of all employees ensures that we can consistently monitor and fulfill the objectives for occupational health and safety and the measures to achieve them.
With informational meetings on a regular basis, training and further education, we sensitize our employees and strengthen the awareness for safe working in all areas of Franke Industrie AG as well as in leisure activities. We protect our employees from health impairments through comprehensive preventive measures, including the consistent enforcement of our health management system. Emergency concepts are continuously checked by means of exercises and adjusted if necessary. In addition, a large number of trained first-aiders on the site in Aarburg ensure that emergency care is available for both employees and visitors.
The environmental and the Safety and Health Report will be sent to interested parties on request.
Issue date: February 2023